Mayor's P.AAre you looking for something new and exciting? Something flexible which fits perfectly within your personal life? Are you looking for a role where you can make a real difference and enhance the lives of others?
Then, this role could be perfect for you! Apply today to be The Mayor's P.A.
Hours: Zero Hour Contract
Our bank hour contracts allow flexibility, giving you the benefits of a consistent workplace and the opportunity to build positive relationships with the individuals we support. We promise a minimum of 100 hours per year, with holiday pay on top of every hour you work. Please be aware that this role requires evening and weekend availability.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• To accompany the Mayor and/or their deputies on civic engagements and functions and act as a chauffeur.
• To support and attend various annual Civic functions and Mayoral events.
• Assist with the preparations, set-up and clear-up etc. for events.
• When required, provide announcements at Civic events.
• To wear the necessary uniform at ceremonial functions.
• To deal with the Mayor’s correspondence and arrange his engagement calendar.
For more information please review the job description.
A full and current clean driving license is essential. The successful applicant will be prepared to use their own vehicle to carry out the role. The vehicle should be appropriate to the role of chauffeuring the Mayor and Mayoress.
Please note, a fully completed application is required in all cases. Sent to firstname.lastname@example.org